I have made a lot of progress on the bush, the spiky guy, and the goomba. It’s looking great. There’s on problem, though…
I have to unravel four rows!
The worst part about it is that I have to unravel those four rows for ten stupid little stitches. Just ten. I accidentally knitted instead of purled on ten stitches, and the only way to fix it is to unravel it. This is obviously going to take some of my time, but I still plan to have it done by the end of February.
Here is a picture of the stupid mistake:
It’s pretty hard to see, because I have to use a point-and-shoot camera.
But, yes, I have to undo four rows for THAT.
Here are the photos of how it looked before I started unraveling:
I am, as I have stated, about 40 rows away from my goal. As I was working through the spiky turtle and the bush, I noticed that I should have started the goomba three rows ago…
I had to unravel those three rows, which is much worse than knitting three… or five, for that matter.
Now that I have gotten to the right place to start the goomba, I realize that I do not have a color that is appropriate for it, so I’ll have to do some yarn shopping.
Even though I have had this setback, I assure you that I will begin working on the blanket again as soon as possible.